Welcome to the Weekly Digest!
Read Galatians 3:1-14 in preparation for Sunday, September 18th's teaching.
* A quick note on journaling: if you're new to this practice, our journey through the book of Psalms will be a great way to get started. The most important step to forming this discipline in your life is to write anything and write often. Journaling is an incredible way to slow down, digest the content of a text, let your brain internalize thoughts that may come up, and keep a record for future reflection on what God was speaking to you during your reading. Journaling can take many forms such as written prayers, bullet points, stream of consciousness, or even poetry. Try some different methods and find the one that works best for you.
Journal Prompts / Discussion Questions from Today's Teaching
Galatians Part 4 2:11-21 Truth in the Gospel
1. How have you handled confrontation in the past? In what ways can you improve on your handle biblical confrontation?
2. What are some disciplines you can put in your life to live in step with the Gospel?
3. What idols are you dealing with in your life that are getting in the way of you knowing Christ more?
4. How can you live a life crucified and surrendered to Jesus this week?