Welcome to the Weekly Digest!
Read Ephesians 4:24-32 in preparation for next week's teaching.
* A quick note on journaling: the most important step to forming this discipline in your life is to write anything and write often. Journaling is an incredible way to slow down, digest the content of a text, let your brain internalize thoughts that may come up, and keep a record for future reflection on what God was speaking to you during your reading. Journaling can take many forms such as written prayers, bullet points, stream of consciousness, or even poetry. Try some different methods and find the one that works best for you.
Journal Prompts / Discussion Questions from Today's Teaching
1. What do you spend the majority of your time thinking and wondering about? How many of your thoughts are Kingdom driven?
2. What are some areas of your life right now your heart is hardened toward God?
3. In your own words, what does it mean to be "in Christ?"
4. How are you living the comfortable Christian lifestyle right now? What would it take for you to escape that process to look more and live more like Christ?
5. What does your life look like now without the old sinful patterns and habits you let go of? How has Christ radically transformed your life? How can your story impact the people around you?
This Week's Playlist