Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1.What are some of the themes in verses 21-26 that Paul alludes to do emphasize God’s
2. Why would Paul try to emphasize God’s Righteousness so much?
3. What does experiencing God’s Righteousness do for us?
4. When is it hardest for you to understand that your sin is just as bad as anyone else’s?
5. When is it hardest for you to love God?
6. When is it hardest to love others?
7. Who is God challenging you to actively, and unconditionally love today?