Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. In your own words describe God’s judicial system in comparison to man’s judicial system. What is the major difference?
2. What does the word “counted or credited”, as found in Romans chapter 4, mean to you?
3. Have you ever thought of heaven as a reward for good behavior? After reading Romans chapter 4 how do you now see heaven?
4. What should be the object or the foundation of our faith? How does that change the way you
see your failures?
5. Are you fully convinced that God is able to do what he has promised? Share a personal struggle in this area.
6. Who do you fully trust in?