Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. What are the consequences of our justification through Christ?
2. How does “peace with God’ differ from the peace that is sought after outside of justification
and reconciliation? Have you ever relied on your feelings to sustain your peace? Describe that
space on your life and the outcome?
3. As Paul describes our access to grace, how does this change the way you feel when you go to
4. For further study regarding the results of suffering in our lives and how we as Christians react to that suffering read and meditate on the following text.
1 Peter 1:6-7
• Our suffering produces Endurance.
James 1:3, Revelation 13:10, 14:12
• Endurance produces Character.
James 1:3, 1 Peter 1:7
• Tested Character produces Hope.
2 Corinthians 11:16-33