Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
In redeeming thanksgiving let's start with what is occupying your mind.
1. What is the most negative thought that is occupying your thought life?
2. How are you struggling with that thought?
3. What are you doing to counteract that thought?
4. During the teaching two questions were presented, how did you answer each question and what does your answer reveal?
5. What is it in your life that causes you to love God more?
6. What is it in your life that causes you to love God less?
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 9 What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9