Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. When Paul presents the question, “Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?” we know
he is not saying that we should sin further so that we will experience added grace. What is Paul
saying to us in this verse?
2. How does this change my actions and behavior?
3. Explain in your own words what it means that sin has become a force tempting us and no
longer a power that controls us.
4. What does union with Christ mean to you?
5. Describe a moment in your life when you knew in your mind that you were a Christian but
because of your circumstances did not feel very Christian. How did you navigate that moment?
6. In the light of the teaching from Romans chapter 6 how would you navigate those moments