Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. When Paul postures the question, “do you not know” what is he referring to?
2. How is knowing this life changing?
3. Before Christ’s redemptive work on the cross and the transition of power in our life the only relief or freedom from sin and the law was a physical death. Not only do we have life in an eternal sense, but we have life in Christ in the middle of a broken world.
4. When the law is made personal and up close in the teaching, what law do you find your identity and acceptance through?
5. I have been freed from something?
6. I have been freed to something?