Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. Is the tension between God’s sovereignty and human responsibility a tension to be eliminated or a tension to be managed?
2. “It is God’s action alone that saves a man. So why is anybody lost? Is it because they are not elected? No! What accounts for the lost is their rejection of the gospel…? We are responsible for our rejection of the gospel, but we are not responsible for our acceptance of it.” Martyn Lloyd-Jones
3. If it is to be managed, then how does that look for me?
4. Is it enough to just believe? How do I know when it is the right time to move?
5. What does surrender look like for me?
6. Fear = Disobedience why?