Take a few moments to discuss or ponder on the following questions in relation to today's message.
1. When you hear the word worship what is the first thought that comes to your mind?
2. Following the teaching on the narrative of Mary anointing Jesus's feet in John chapter 12, how
has that changed your thoughts on what comprises worship?
3. What offerings do you see yourself bringing Christ as an act of radical worship? (example: time, giftings, resources, etc.…)
4. Have you ever been criticized similar to Mary in the narrative and how did you navigate that
moment in your life?
5. In the future will you strive to keep your eyes focused on the most important one in the room?